Every gig and performance is a very unique experience, leading to the most random outcomes and hilarities! Here are some of my favourite gig stories, and the lessons that were learnt along the way.
- Don’t talk to strangers… unless they listen to Bob Dylan
2. Always bring an extra pack of guitar strings, and book a hotel room in advance
3. Wherever you are in the world, people will know The Beatles
4. Never trust airports with your musical instruments
5. RVs are the best mode of transportation
6. Never skip breakfast
7. Don’t stop believing!
8. Music connects us all
9. You are never too old to love Disney songs
10. You are never too old to boogie down to some live music